- 2 ripe, Fresh California Avocados–peeled, seeded and mashed
- 1 lemon, for juicing
- 1¼ teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons garlic oil
- 2 Persian cucumbers, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 tablespoon dill
- Olive oil
- 4 good eggs
- 1½ cup thick yogurt, strained for 24 hours in cheesecloth (Mosley uses a local goat variety, but any thick, tangy
- Greek-like yogurt will do)
- 4 pieces naan (or flatbread)
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Sprouts, for garnish (optional)
1. In a small bowl, mash the California Avocados with the juice of ½ the lemon, 1 teaspoon of the salt and the garlic oil. In another small bowl, mix the cucumber, dill, remaining ¼ teaspoon of salt and a squeeze of lemon juice.
2. Heat a glug of olive oil in a pan set to medium heat until the oil shimmers, then fry the eggs until the whites are set, approximately 3 minutes. To serve, layer the yogurt atop each piece of the naan, then the avocado mixture, cucumber salad and a fried egg. Garnish with sprouts and season with sea salt and pepper, then serve.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”