- 2 (28 oz) cans plum tomatoes, drained
- 2 (16 oz) packages refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage, cooked and drained of fat
- 1 (8 oz) package pepperoni slices
- 1 (8 oz) package low moisture mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375º F and liberally grease casserole dish with nonstick spray.
2. Open biscuit dough. Roll out to create a pizza crust and place in baking dish (make sure it extends up the sides of dish).
3. Layer mozzarella slices evenly on top of crust, followed by pepperoni and sausage.
4. In a large bowl, crush the plum tomatoes with a fork, then stir in parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
5. Spread tomato sauce evenly over pizza, then sprinkle with Italian cheese blend.
6. Bake for 1 hour, or until dough is cooked through and cheese is bubbly.
7. Serve hot and enjoy!
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”