1. For fruit-ophiles.
Photos by Grace Hitchcock for PopSugar / Via popsugar.comSome diets require precision. Yes, even fruit portions.
2. For 5-minute dinners that are sure to be healthy.
Women’s Health / Via womenshealthmag.comFor more information on what makes these meals so easy: What Nutritionists Eat When They Only Have 5 Minutes to Prep a Meal, via Women’s Health.
3. For when you’re doing the caveman diet.
4. For picking the perfect avocado.
5. For smoothies fit for royalty.
Lexi / Lexi’s Clean Kitchen / Via lexiscleankitchen.comSmoothies should be considered cheat food: they’re so easy to make, super healthy, and also taste amazing! Visit Lexi’s Clean Kitchen to read more about them.
6. For smoothies that you have no excuse not to make.
7. For the new “It” food, the Mason jar salad!
Beth / Eat Within Your Means / Via eatwithinyourmeans.comYou can check out the recipe here. And because we love you, here’s more: 18 Mason Jar Salads That Make Perfect Healthy Lunches.
8. For tea so excellent you’ll forget other liquids exist.
9. For soup that’s healthy and oh so delicious.
10. For making the salad dressing of gods.
11. For when you’re treating your lovely self to a night in.
Greatist / Via greatist.comWho says cooking for one can’t be fun? Throw away those frozen dinners, stat! You can find the recipes at The Ultimate Healthy Grocery List When You’re Cooking for One, via Greatist.
12. For yummy-fying grains.
PopSugar / Via popsugar.comThere are other grains aside from rice and quinoa, people! Push the envelope and make it your resolution to try more of them this year. How to Cook Grains at PopSugar will teach you more.
13. For making “guesstimation” of portion sizes a thing of the past.
Guard Your Health Campaign / Via guardyourhealth.comDid you know that your hand is the easiest way to measure a half-cup or three ounces of your food? Yaaaaaaas.
14. For vegetarians looking for other sources of protein.
greatist.comThat means all vegetarians. Info, recipes, and more recipes at at 12 Complete Proteins Vegetarians Need to Know About, via Greatist.
15. For spotting the hidden sugars in your food.
Women’s Health / Via womenshealthmag.comSugar is a clever little thing, and most Americans get way too much of it (between two and three times the recommended amount!). So get informed, read through the ingredients to make sure you’re not getting any more than you should. Check out 56 Different Names for Sugar, viaWomen’s Health for more.
16. For knowing your nuts.
Life by Daily Burn / Via dailyburn.comThese make really healthy snacks! You can put them in little Zip-lock bags to munch on throughout the day.
17. For the definitive ranking of all the veggies.
pinterest.comTreat yo’ self! To only the healthiest vegetables, that is.
18. For DIY hummus that’s as awesome as your Lebanese college roommate’s grandmother’s.
Shape / Via shape.comOkay so maybe her recipe is still waaaay better, but at the very least it’ll make you feel more Bohemian. And give you lots of hipster cred, too. Pop over to 13 Different Ways to Make Hummus for more.
19. For marinating your meat to utter perfection.
20. For substituting bad ingredients with the good.
Greatist / Via greatist.comGood news for all sweets lovers: You can still make and eat the fluffiest, yummiest baked desserts without the self-loathing that comes afterwards. Congratulations! More about these here: 83 Healthy Recipe Substitutions, via Greatist.
21. For fans of salad in search of more adventure.
Prevention / Via prevention.comIf you’re the type who lives, breathes, and eats salads, but are tired of having the same thing errrday, then this is for you: Salads That’ll Make You Love Lunch Again, viaPrevention.
22. For when you want to be up close and personal with your vitamins.
hellawella.comGet intimate with your letters.
23. For remembering the superfoods alphabet.
24. For proper superfood storage.
Jenny Chang for BuzzFeed / Via buzzfeed.com If you loved this post, then you will also love these awesome cooking diagrams too.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”