This weight loss method was suggested by Japanese physician Toshiki Fukutsudzi, who guarantees great results in one month if you follow her advice correctly. The exercise is said to reduce fat around the waist and strengthen your abdominal and back muscles.
We tried the exercise ourselves, and, to be honest, it turned out to be pretty hard to endure for those five minutes. But you can start small; do just a minute or two, and soon you’ll be able to do all five.
Here’s how it works:
- Roll a medium-sized towel to form a thick cylinder not less than 15 inches long and approximately 4 inches wide. Wrap it with some sort of a string so that it stays put.
- Sit down on a flat and hard surface — the floor, a fitness mat, or a massage table will do just fine. Put your towel roll down.
- Now this is very important: Lay down on your back so that the towel is placed at the height of your navel.
- Place your feet shoulder-width apart. Your toes should be touching.
- Stretch your arms above your head, palms down, with your pinkies touching. Make sure your toes and pinkies have found each other.
- Lay still in this position for about 5 minutes.
- Finish the exercise slowly with no sudden jerking motions.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”