There’s no denying that kids are simply hilarious. They just don’t have filters, do they? A thought comes into their minds and they say it, never mind the consequences or people’s reactions. They’re practically incapable of keeping family secrets, and, if you’re looking for someone to give you some false reassurance about your outfit or you hairstyle, kids are not the ones to ask.
While parents surely have a huge supply of stories about hilarious things their kids have said, teachers likely have an even larger one. With the stacks of tests and homework to grade, they’re constantly finding new and funny answers to even the most seemingly straightforward questions. For instance, if you think there’s only one answer to the question of “the difference between 8 and 6,” you’re so incredibly wrong … at least when there are kids around!
1. It’s easy to see that this kid’s got a good heart!
2. He definitely knows how to roll with the punches.
3. Oh, Bobby! It might not be the pinnacle of fine art, but his answer is definitely incredibly clever.
4. Well, if the teacher didn’t want them to use those words, then the instructions should have been clearer, right?
5. All adults who can’t quite figure out how to avoid the wrath of their wives, listen up! Ricky is one smart ten-year-old.
6. This kid not only has a grasp of division but also of kindness and compassion for his fellow man. I’d say this answer deserves a round of applause.
7. Well, it DOES say to write “or” after all …
8. Does anyone else wonder exactly what this daisy did to wind up behind bars? And with no windows, no less!
9. Well, he’s certainly not one to give up in the face of a little obstacle like death.
10. A smart kid knows how to hedge her bets. It’s false and not false, true and not true … all at the same time.
11. In all fairness, they didn’t clarify that it had to be a mathematical difference.
12. At first glance, it looks like she got them all wrong … or did she? Maybe the rest of us have been doing it wrong the whole time.
13. It was just a little math, guys; nothing more to it!
14. This kid’s not wrong … but I certainly don’t want to be stuck on an island with him.
15. Want to hear some giraffe trivia? Giraffes have seven vertebrae in their necks. Their hearts alone weigh about 22 pounds. Oh, and they’re absolutely heartless creatures!
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”