It’s easy to get into a makeup rut, but sometimes if you’ve got a special event coming up, or just a new driver’s license picture, you’ll want to look extra sharp. With these makeup tips, you’ll be looking your very best.
1. When picking out your foundation, match it to your neck, not your cheek.
2. Use this handy chart for your best lip color.
3. Behold the power of contour. This is especially great if you know you’ll be photographed.
4. Don’t do head to toe with one polish color. Match it up with complementary shades.
5. Prevent over-tweezing with this guide for doing your brows.
6. Make your eye color pop with these shadow combinations.
7. These too-easy tools will step up your game with their precision and customized uses.
8. There is actually a correct order to apply eyeshadow.
9. Not all foundations are created equal.
10. Make your mascara work for you.
11. Keep only fresh makeup. If it’s old, throw it out.
12. Dry, flaky skin on your lips? You can DIY your own lib scrub.
13. Ever wonder what each of those brushes does?
14. Find the most flattering eyebrow shape for your face.
15. False eyelashes look hard to apply, but with a steady hand and these steps, you’ll be looking fabulous in minutes.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”