Conor McGregor And Floyd Mayweather’s Fight Is Now Confirmed, You Don’t Want To Miss It

They said that Trump would never be the Republican presidential candidate and they said that Floyd Mayweather Vs. Conor McGregor would never, EVER, happen.Looks like the media continue to majorly fail at their predictions as the latter looks to be a done deal. Colin Cowherd confirmed on his podcast that the highly controversial Boxer Vs. MMA fighter showdown will indeed go done and he even gave us a date: September 17th. He believes the news will be breaking in the next few weeks, but here’s what he had to currently say about it:

“News I believe is gonna break here in about 2 weeks… I have already booked two rooms, September 17th and 18th in Las Vegas. My intel is Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather is going to happen. It changed late last week. I got a call then somebody else sent me something Sunday and Saturday. We’ve booked rooms in Vegas. It’s happening this September.”

Wow! The 17th is on a Saturday so that would certainly fit for a weekend spectacle that no doubt will be watched by millions. How is this all happening? Well Colin explains the money factor involved, and the fact that all parties will greatly benefit financially. Here’s what he has to say about the upcoming fight:


If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!

Please be sure to Like Us to see more stories like this