Picture frames are pretty versatile objects, especially if you’re creative. But there’s so much more to do with picture frames. Make them the stand-out feature in a room with these fun DIY ideas.
1. String vintage bottles to picture frames to create a hanging garden.
2. Rock the neatest desk in the office with this frame organizer.
3. Keeping your remotes handy has never been cuter.
4. A couple of old lamps and a picture frame make a unique side table.
5. Two frames put together are great for storing delivery menus or mail.
6. Large frames make great storage space for bathrooms or bedrooms.
7. Need wall art? Overlap some empty frames to create your own masterpiece.
8. Wire and clothespins are all you need for this fun photo display.
9. No one would guess that this ceiling medallion was once a picture frame.
10. Liven up a dead space by using picture frames as custom molding.
11. Friends will be eager to leave you messages on this classy board.
12. An old frame provides a unique space for an on-going game of chess.
13. Or a place to house your favorite collection.
14. Use canvas to stitch an inspiring quote, then frame it!
15. These hen and chicks are a picture that paints itself.
16. Frame shelves are perfect for readers who love art.
17. A coat of red paint and a colorful bow are all you need to have the coolest “wreath” on the block.
18. Who knew dried twigs could look so classy?
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”