- 1 (16 oz.) container Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter, crunchy or creamy
- 3/4 cup fudge sauce, or to taste
- 1/4-1/3 cup peanuts
- 1 box Oreos, divided
1. Line an 8×8-inch baking dish with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
2. Create four rows of Oreos along the bottom of your baking dish.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together Cool Whip and peanut butter until totally combined.
4. Spread 1/2 peanut butter mixture over Oreo crust, then top with another layer of Oreos and 1/2 cup fudge.
5. Spread on remaining peanut butter mixture and top with remaining fudge.
6. Crumble remaining Oreos and sprinkle them, along with peanuts, over the top.
7. Place in refrigerator for 4-8 hours, or overnight, or in freezer for 3-4 hours.
8. Slice, serve and enjoy!
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”