Since I didn’t have a pet growing up, as an adult, having one is something I can actually think about. I’ve always been more of a dog person. Dogs are incredibly sociable and intuitive, ready to play pretty much anytime. They also have a knack for knowing when you need them most, and their unconditional love?
Because of their playfulness, patience, and sociability, dogs are a naturally great companions for kids. Kids can also learn a lot of valuable things from their faithful Fido. Below are some of the lessons that kids with dogs know all about.
1. Kids who grow up with a dog learn certain things other kids don’t.
2. For instance, there’s no need to be scared of the dark …
3. … as long as you’ve got someone to cuddle.
4. Unconditional love exists.
5. It’s ok to be vulnerable.
6. Sometimes you fall down …
7. … but someone will pick you up again.
8. Lean on your friends if you need to.
9. Let others take care of you.
10. A hug is a beautiful thing.
11. You can have lots of friends …
12. … while still cherishing the ones that are closest to you!
13. Enjoy life’s happy moments …
14. … no matter how big …
15. … or how small.
16. Always be learning.
17. Be creative.
18. Be unafraid to stand on the shoulders of giants.
19. Big opportunities can come in small packages.
20. There’s always time for fun.
21. Sharing really is caring.
22. Help each other out whenever you can.
23. Finally, remember that you’re never on your own.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”