The Italian sausage mixed with the cheese and onion makes for the perfect combination! In only 6 steps, make the best snack of your life!
1 Lb Ground Italian sausage
8ozCream cheese, softened
1 CUP Shredded cheddar cheese
1 Lb jalapenos, halved lengthwise and seeded
1 Green onion, finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 425°F degrees.
2. Place sausage in a skillet over medium heat, and cook until evenly brown.
3. Drain grease.
4. In a bowl, mix the sausage, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and green onion.
5. Spoon about 1 tablespoon sausage mixture into each jalapeno half.
6. Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”