Fine arts and hair colors are generally not linked to each other. Famous hairstylist Ursula Goff has turned her attention to artists like Monet, Van Gogh, and Klimt for inspiration to create this most unusual hair coloring project.
1. Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night
2. Eduard Munch’s The Scream
3. The Birth of Venus by Sandro Boticelli
4. Johannes Vermeer’s Girl With A Pearl Earring
5. Water Lillies by Claude Monet
6. Andy Warhol
7. Georgia O’Keefe
8. Roy Lichtenstein’s Drowning Girl
9. Gustav Klimt’s The Kiss
To see more of her creative works, visit her website.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”