You can always improve on the way you prepare and cook food, so we have 12 examples of food products which you never knew you could make your life better.
1. Make some deep incisions on a potato, without slicing it into separate segments. Fill the spaces in between with cheese, sauce, bacon, or any other product of your choice. Then bake in the oven. Yum!
2. When cooking sausages, impale them on skewers and then cut open in such a way as to form a spiral pattern. Then place them under the grill. That way they’ll not only be tasty, but look appetising when served.
3. Make incisions in a loaf of bread to form a ’lattice’ pattern. Place slices of cheese as well as some herbs and/or spices in the gaps between the sections. Bake in the oven. You’ll end up with a delicious loaf of cheesy bread which goes well with plenty of meals, or simply works on its own as a snack.
4. A waffle-maker can be used not only to make waffles. You can also used it to heat up pizza — this time giving it a more original appearance.
5. You can also use it to make great potato pancakes.
6. Grind up some chocolate cookies, place them in an ice cube, tray and pour in some milk. Place the tray in the freezer. Use them when you want a refreshing drink with a little extra sweetness.
7. The best way ever discovered to make a sandwich:
8. Cut some puff pastry into squares, cover each with some Nutella and pieces of chopped marshmallow. Fold over in the form of triangles and bake. You’ll end up with the best dessert roll you’ve ever eaten!
9. Skewer slices of sausage with uncooked spaghetti, then boil. The result is amazing!
10. How to make a delightful sweet pastry in the form of a ’braid’:
11. You can eat mini-pancakes like you would a lollipop. In fact, using this method is easier if you want to cover them in honey or anything else.
12. Grind down some porridge oats and whisk them together with eggs. Submerge some slices of bread in the mixture and toast them. Delicious!
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”