When innovation meets able hands, it can be a thing of beauty.
However, when someone has the creativity but lacks the fundamental ability to make the most of their resourcefulness, it can be an inspiring disaster — think Steve Jobs meets Tim “The Tool Man” Taylor.
The following are people who have great ideas, but just poor, awful, terrible, comically disastrous execution.
1. If The Mixtape Is Fire, Don’t Have It Near A Fuel Tank
2. Click It Hook It Or Ticket
3. Objects In Mirror Are Actual Distance They Appear Because This Is A Regular Ass Mirror
4. If Your Porch Light Breaks, Just Look On The Bright Side
5. Well, What Were They Supposed To Do?
6. New Meaning To “Hop In The Shower”
7. Creativity: 100/100 Functionality: 64/100
8. When Steve Jobs Levels Of Innovation Meet Broke Person Budgets
9. Can’t Turn A Hoe Into A… Tire
10. There’s A Tear In The Fabric Of Time
11. “I Know The Door Is Broken, I’ll Forkin Handle It”
12. One Of The Cooler Ideas You’ll Ever See
13. That Cherry, Chairy Couch
14. Who Lives On A Windshield Under A Wiper?
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”