1. Attach a PVC pipe to your leaf blower to clean out gutters with your feet firmly on the ground.
2. An old magazine rack is perfect for storing pots and pans.
3. Shrink your favorite sweater? Don’t worry – baby shampoo can help you get it back to its original size. Details here.
4. To sanitize LEGOs, place them in a mesh bag and send them through the washing machine on delicate. A word of warning, it might be a little noisy.
5. Use toothpaste to get rid of watermarks.
6. Placing newspaper under mulch will keep weeds from overtaking your flower beds – I’m making note of this one for spring!
7. This makes so much sense.
8. Vinegar, or this homemade mixture, is perfect for de-icing your car windshield in the morning.
9. Hang a shoe organizer in the kitchen pantry and use it to organize produce. The easy-to-grab snacks will help you and your family stick to a healthy diet. And that’s not all they are good for – more alternative uses for shoe caddys here.
10. Garbage bags knots are such a bummer – this should be taught in schools!