Nail polish can be used for colorful and creative designs on your nails, but did you know that there are many other uses for it?
1. Seal envelopes with nail polish instead of licking them.
2. Use lacquer to turn stones into lovely customized paperweights.
3. Keep costume jewelry from causing discoloration on your skin by applying clear nail polish.
4. You can also paint over the stones of old jewelry to give it a new hue.
5. Apply a thin layer of nail polish to warts and reapply it as many times as you need to get rid of them.
6. Paint buttons on your remote with glow-in-the-dark nail polish to make them easier to see.
7. Dab the frayed end of a needle with nail polish to easily thread it. It’ll both dry stiff and go through without a fight if you roll it between your fingers.
8. Coat the exposed thread of a loose button with clear nail polish to secure it. This works for screws, too.
9. Apply clear nail polish to the problem area of a stocking to stop a run from getting worse.
10. Stop your clothes from fraying any further by applying a little bit of clear nail polish.
11. If your car has a minor scratch, you can cover it up with nail polish of a similar color.
12. Put a light coat of nail polish over a windshield crack to prevent the crack from spreading further.
13. To prevent water damage to your matches before a camping trip, coat the tips with clear nail polish. This will protect them without sacrificing their ability to start fires.
14. If you always struggle to get the temperature in the shower just right, try marking your ideal spot on the handle with nail polish.
15. Use nail polish to turn a plain, dull mug into a work of art!
16.You can do the same thing with a marbled coaster.
17. Color code your keys with nail polish to avoid confusion.
18. Use whatever colors of nail polish you like to customize bobby pins.
19. Nail polish can not only be used to paint the bottoms of your shoes, but it can also be used to hide scuffs.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”