Yield : Makes about 2 pounds or 30 two- inch pieces
Active Time : 20 minutes
Total Time : 50 minutes
- 1 pound bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3 2.1-ounce Butterfinger candy bars, cut into irregular 1-inch pieces
- 3 1.4-ounce Skor or Heath toffee candy bars, cut into irregular 3/4-inch pieces
- 8 0.55-ounce peanut butter cups, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 3 ounces high-quality white chocolate (such as Lindt or Perugina), chopped
- Reese’s Pieces and/or yellow and orange peanut M&M’s
Line baking sheet with foil. Stir chocolate chips in heavy medium saucepan over low heat until melted and warm (not hot) to touch. Pour chocolate onto foil; spread to 1/4- inch thickness (about 12×10-inch rectangle). Sprinkle with Butterfinger candy, toffee, peanut butter cups, and nuts, making sure all pieces touch melted chocolate to adhere.
Put white chocolate in heavy small saucepan. Stir constantly over very low heat until chocolate is melted and warm (not hot) to touch. Remove from heat. Dip spoon into chocolate; wave from side to side over bark, creating zigzag lines. Scatter Reese’s Pieces and M&M’s over, making sure candy touches melted chocolate.
Chill bark until firm, 30 minutes. Slide foil with candy onto work surface; peel off foil. Cut bark into irregular pieces.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”