1. This is where you live, Earth.
2. And this is your neighborhood, the solar system.
3. Here is the distance, to scale, between the Earth and the moon.
4. Within that distance you can fit every planet in our solar system.
5. That little green smudge? That is North America on Jupiter.
6. And here is six Earths compared with Saturn:
7. And here’s what Saturn’s rings would look like if they were around Earth:
8. This is a comet compared with Los Angeles:
9. Here is Earth compared to our sun.
10. Here is a view of Earth from the moon:
11. This is a view of Earth from Mars:
12. Here is Earth from just behind Saturn’s rings:
13. And here is the Earth from just beyond Neptune, 4 billion miles away.
Carl Sagan said everyone and everything you have ever known exists on that little speck.