1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1 pinch clove
1 cup 1% low-fat milk (can be any kind)
6 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
2 tablespoons melted butter
1. Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, spices and salt in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl whisk together milk, pumpkin, melted butter, and egg.
3. Fold mixture into dry ingredients.
4. Spray or grease a skillet and heat over medium heat: pour in 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
5. Cook pancakes about 3 minutes per side. Serve with butter and syrup.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”