When you think of potentially dangerous household items, scented candles probably aren’t at the top of your list. What could be dangerous about honey lavender?
New Jersey native Meghan Budden was super excited to celebrate her first Christmas with her newborn baby boy. And to give the house an extra festive atmosphere, she put out scented candles for ambiance. But when Meghan went to wipe her baby’s, she found something that shocked her so much she took off to the doctor immediately.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”