These little pockets of meaty cheesy goodness are guaranteed to be a big hit with the family at dinnertime. They’re so easy to whip up that you can get your kids to give you a hand in the kitchen while you’re making them. Try them tonight and watch as your family gobbles them up in a flash!
- 1lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) sloppy joe sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands! refrigerated biscuits
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Heat oven to 375° F.
In large skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain.
Stir in sauce and chili powder; simmer 5 minutes.
Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Spoon 1/3 cup meat mixture and about 1 tablespoon cheese onto center of each round.