Brushing your teeth is one of the essential foundations of hygiene. But as it turns out, that’s not the only thing you can use that toothpaste for.
These creative uses for toothpaste might seem strange at first… but when you see how them, things will never be the same again!
1. Don’t worry if your silver gets tarnished — just use toothpaste! It should look as good as new after some scrubbing.
2. Put some toothpaste on a wet sponge to clean your car lights.
3. Dirty keys on your piano? Toothpaste to the rescue!
4. Clean your leather boots or sneakers with toothpaste!
5. Use toothpaste to clean grimy swimming goggles!
6. If your cups are leaving water spots on your table, use toothpaste to remove it.
7. Apply toothpaste to ink stains on your clothes, let the article of clothing dry, and wash it the next day. Problem solved!
8. Toothpaste can easily remove hair dye stains.
9. Toothpaste can remove bumps from mosquito bites overnight.