Loose pennies are one of those things that just seems to accumulate and before you know it, you’ve got more than you know what to do with. You could get creative and repurpose your unwanted coins into some pretty unique items!
1. This tongue-in-cheek stamped penny can be incorporated into almost any piece of jewelry.
2. String multiple pennies together for a chic modern necklace.
3. Or, remove the faces for a rustic touch to your jewelry.
4. These buttons add a dash of whimsy to your wardrobe.
5. While these curved buttons were made using a doming block.
6. If you don’t want to wear your recycled pennies, there are lots of other inventive ways to incorporate them into your home decor. These penny coasters are a fun home accessory.
7. So are these lovely napkin rings.
8. Serve your guests in style with this shiny tray.
9. These spinning penny toys will keep your younger guests entertained for hours.
10. Brighten up any floral arrangement with this mosaic penny vase.
11. Or paint the pennies white for clean, uniform look.
12. This color-coded penny arrangement makes a simple but eye-catching art piece.
13. Use the dates on pennies to create a meaningful gift for life’s momentous occasions.
14. Create an elegant mirror frame like this one.
15. You can even “mirror” the penny’s shape for a twist on the same idea.
16. With pennies, you can add anything to your wall. You can do words…
17. …or three-dimensional art guaranteed to make a statement.
18. You can also use the penny’s natural shine to catch the sunlight in your garden.
19. And add a unique touch to a simple birdhouse.
20. This tabletop creates a never-ending optical illusion in your home.
21. And this bar brings some subtle texture into the kitchen.
22. This penny-lined coffee table is clearly the focal point of any room.
23. If you’re feeling really ambitious, make yourself an entire wall out of pennies!
24. Or, create a bold accent piece by placing the pennies on a section of the wall.
25. Finally, top them all with this penny-coated kitchen floor.
For any of these projects, you’ll need to decide if you want your pennies to have a weathered effect or if you prefer that they look shiny and new. Try this technique to remove grime off of old pennies and restore the natural copper sheen underneath.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”